- 10 hours ago 11624 likes 805 sharesSa palagay ko ang isang taon ay masyado nang mahaba. Sana ay simulan na ang proseso ng paghuhusga kung sino ba talaga ang nanalo sa nakaraang halalan. Ipagpapatuloy natin ang protesta and I hope this compliance we have done to the Supreme Court's order will go a long way to getting the process started #ProtestWatch
- 10 hours ago 5088 likes 526 shares"We find it very unfortunate that the SC acting as PET have moved the much awaited preliminary conference of Sen. Marcos election protest. While we understand the importance and urgency to set the oral argument on the declaration of Martial Law in Mindanao, we do not see the need to further delay an equally important case that likewise involve public interest as to who is the real Vice President genuinely elected by the people. Every day of delay benefits the unauthentic occupant of the office discharging fake public service based on pretentious program of governance whose real objective is to oust President Duterte, no less." - Atty. Vic Rodriguez, Spokesman #ProtestWatch
- 10 hours ago 9364 likes 703 sharesBREAKING NEWS: The Supreme Court (SC) sitting as the Presidential Electoral Tribunal (PET) is pushing forward with my electoral protest as it finally set a preliminary conference on June 21 at 2PM #ProtestWatch #43WeeksCounting
- 9 hours ago 15466 likes 1467 shares"On the matter of sufficiency of the protest, the same is already beyond dispute. With the issuance of summons, the tribunal has found the protest to be sufficient in form and substance. The protest contained narrations of ultimate facts on the alleged irregularities and anomalies in the contested clustered precincts, which the protestant needs to prove in due time." - Supreme Court of the Philippines (SC) acting as Presidential Electoral Tribunal (PET) #FIGHT4BBM
- 10 hours ago 6197 likes 467 sharesWEEK 51: The Supreme Court, sitting as Presidential Electoral Tribunal (PET), has ordered the constitution of a panel of 3 hearing commissioners under its control and supervision "to aid the tribunal in the just and expeditious disposition" of my ongoing poll protest #ProtestWatch
- 2 hours ago 96 likes 17 sharesSinagot ng Communist Party of the Philippines ang pahayag ni Pangulong Rodrigo Duterte sa kanyang State of the Nation Address kaugnay sa pag-papatigil sa peace talks.
Ayon kay CPP founder Jose Maria “Joma” Sison, ang kawalan ng interes ng Pangulo ang talagang dahilan kaya hindi na naman magtatagumpay ang usapang pangkapayapaan.
- 9 hours ago 41006 likes 3732 sharesI am shocked by his youthful appearance.
- 5 hours ago 172 likes 29 sharesAccording to the study, about 400 to 500 pro-Duterte cyber troops were hired to harass those who disagree with them and to post messages supportive of the government.
- 46 minutes ago 5286 likes 460 sharesWhich turbocharged car will take a slot in your garage?