- 9 hours ago 11631 likes 6014 sharesComforting dishes don't need to be complicated.
- 9 hours ago 41006 likes 3732 sharesI am shocked by his youthful appearance.
- 9 hours ago 15466 likes 1467 shares"On the matter of sufficiency of the protest, the same is already beyond dispute. With the issuance of summons, the tribunal has found the protest to be sufficient in form and substance. The protest contained narrations of ultimate facts on the alleged irregularities and anomalies in the contested clustered precincts, which the protestant needs to prove in due time." - Supreme Court of the Philippines (SC) acting as Presidential Electoral Tribunal (PET) #FIGHT4BBM
- 9 hours ago 748 likes 1164 shares"Some parents are very subjective when they gauge if their child is fat or thin, so it’s better if your child’s weight is plotted on a percentile chart. If your daughter’s weight falls within the normal percentile, then you don’t need to worry," says a pediatrician.
- 10 hours ago 11624 likes 805 sharesSa palagay ko ang isang taon ay masyado nang mahaba. Sana ay simulan na ang proseso ng paghuhusga kung sino ba talaga ang nanalo sa nakaraang halalan. Ipagpapatuloy natin ang protesta and I hope this compliance we have done to the Supreme Court's order will go a long way to getting the process started #ProtestWatch
- 10 hours ago 9364 likes 703 sharesBREAKING NEWS: The Supreme Court (SC) sitting as the Presidential Electoral Tribunal (PET) is pushing forward with my electoral protest as it finally set a preliminary conference on June 21 at 2PM #ProtestWatch #43WeeksCounting
- 1 hour ago 5385 likes 695 sharesOne look at it and you’ll get the feeling that you’re back in the ’80s.
- 3 hours ago 9663 likes 602 sharesIs it too early to post a throwback/flashback? The sleepless nights are definitely worth it, seeing how Primo is such a happy baby!
- 10 hours ago 5088 likes 526 shares"We find it very unfortunate that the SC acting as PET have moved the much awaited preliminary conference of Sen. Marcos election protest. While we understand the importance and urgency to set the oral argument on the declaration of Martial Law in Mindanao, we do not see the need to further delay an equally important case that likewise involve public interest as to who is the real Vice President genuinely elected by the people. Every day of delay benefits the unauthentic occupant of the office discharging fake public service based on pretentious program of governance whose real objective is to oust President Duterte, no less." - Atty. Vic Rodriguez, Spokesman #ProtestWatch